Here you can learn about to configure Thunderbird E-mail.
Step : 1
When you start Thunderbird for the first time, the Account Setup Wizard will start automatically (Fig 1).
- Provide your full name and/or company name in ‘Your name’. This will be seen as the sender’s name by the recipients of your emails.
- In ‘Email address’ enter the mail address you want to set up. Below this field, enter the associated password.
- Confirm by clicking ‘Continue‘.
Step : 2
Click the à Manual config (Fig.2).
Step : 3
- Change the “SSL” setting to SSL/TLS.
- Change the incoming port to 995 and outgoing port to 465.
- Faculty and staff must set Username to your initials/department code username.
- To finish the configuration, simply click “Done“. The setup for your fresa.email address is now complete.
Step : 4
Click the à Advanced config button (Fig.4).
Step : 5
Click the OK button. (Fig.5)
Click the à Confirm Security Exception button in the security exception screen. (Fig.6)
Send the sample test mail. If Fig.7 error message appears, click the OK button. The message will be sent. (Fig.7.1) and (Fig 7.2).
Hope you can learn about to configure Thunderbird Email.