Electronic Data Interchange, is a technology that helps trading partners and organizations get more done, speed up logistics timelines and eliminate manual errors by automating business-to-business (B2B) communications. EDI helps many organizations that produce, ship, purchase and sell goods or provide care, from retailers and manufacturers to logistics firms, airlines, healthcare providers, insurers and more.
Here you are going to learn about to the steps to generate the EDI
You can generate the Import Manifest EDI Specification for Doha Customs.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, In the home Dash Board, Navigate to Documentation module. (Fig.1).
2. Select All Jobs menu, open the Job to Generate the EDI (Fig.2)
3. In Job, Click Generate EDI button (Fig.3)
4. Once clicked the EDI button, select the Import Manifest- DOHA EDI in EDI Type and Click the Generate EDI button (Fig.4)
5. After generated the EDI, you can view the EDI List, with the columns of EDI Type, Created On, File Name, Download, Status. (Fig.5)
- For the specification of Doha Customs, the EDI will download in the type of HTML Format.
6. Check the Status of EDI, if it shows as the Status is Error, Click Download option, and add the detail what we missed, it will show in HTML Format in Notepad.
7. Kindly check and enter the below-missed data and regenerate the EDI (Fig.7).
8. Now the EDI is successfully generated, Once the EDI is successfully generated, the HTML format converts to XML format. (Fig.8).
I hope you got an idea about the steps to generate the EDI.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.
Follow us on Linkedin, Twitter.