What is a payment request?
A payment request, also known as a request for payment, is a nonstandard request by a department for approval of payment by the company for goods or services. It is often used for purchases when an invoice is not provided.
Here, you can learn how to generate payment requests in a shipment or Job.
1. Open the respective job/shipment for which you need to generate payment request, then enter the charges using costing screen (Fig-1)
2. Now, click generate voucher button from job/shipment (Fig-2).
3.From voucher creation wizard select voucher type as “payment request”.select the organization name from the dropdown menu and click next. (Fig-3)
4. Select voucher date and bank details then click next. (Fig-4)
5. In charge details, Check the respective cost charges to generate payment request and click next. (Fig-5)
6. In the summary page click the Finish button to generate a payment request voucher. (Fig-6)
7. Now the payment request voucher is generated, You can view the payment request voucher by clicking the report button. (Fig-7)
8.From the list of reports available you can select the required format. (Fig-8)
9. You have successfully generated a payment request report, You can take the printout by clicking the print button. (Fig-9)
I hope you got an idea about how to generate a payment request from a Shipment /Job.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.
Follow us on Linkedin, Twitter.