What is mean by Bank and Cash Account?Money is received in the following forms:-
- Demand Drafts or Pay Orders
- Direct transfer in the bank account of the business firms.
- If any payment is made by the third party on behalf of the company then also it will be treated as a receipt from the person who has paid the money on behalf of the company.
- Cash Receipt Voucher:- For all money which is received in cash.
- Bank Receipt Voucher:- For all money received by way of cheques, Demand Draft, Pay Orders or directly received by the bank from any person on behalf of the company.
Fig.12. Second, select the JV Book Master (Fig.2).
Fig.23. Once opened, select the Receipt voucher book (Fig.3)
Fig.34. In Account List select the bank to be reflected in Receipt voucher while choosing the book as Bank, once entered click Save Changes button (Fig.4)
Fig.45. Now navigate to Receipt voucher select the Book as Bank Receipt, then select the Bank from Bank/Cash it will reflect only the bank which you selected in the Receipt Book(Fig.5)
Fig.5The same procedure for selecting Cash Account in Receipt voucher I hope you got an idea about to map the Bank and Cash accounts in Receipt voucher
To create a New Bank account ledger in COA Master, follow the steps in the below given blog link
Also further you can watch the below demo video for How to map the Bank and Cash accounts in Receipt voucher in Fresa Application