Here you can learn about, how to set credit limit for an organization while creating.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Masters—> Organization (Fig.1).
2. Here you can view the list of Organization which is already created, click Create button to create new Organization (Fig.2).
3. Enter the client Name, and select the Primary Type etc, and enter the required fields.(Fig.3).
4. Once entered the Customer Name enter the organization Details like Address, Mobile Number and Port Name and State Code and enter the GSTIN(Click GSTIN tick Box and enter GSTIN IF Registered ), once filled click Next button (Fig.4).
5. Select the COA Name, Currency and select the Payment Term as Credit and Choose the Credit Limit, Credit Days and Credit Amount and click Next button (Fig.5).
6. Once verified the Organization Summary details, click Finish button and OK button (Fig.6).
7. Now the Organization is created successfully (Fig.7).
Hope you got an idea about to set Credit Limit for an Organization.