Here you can learn about how to solve Buyer Zip / Postal code not available in Address warning message in Einvoice submission.
1. When we submit the Einvoice, system will show this warning message as response. This is due to Zip/Postal code detail not added in the respective organization address. (fig.1)
2. To solve this warning message, first open the Master module. Then select Organization menu. (fig.2)
3.Search the respective organization and click the edit option. (fig.3)
4. Now Click the Address tab and open the primary address page. (fig.4)
5. Now the enter the Zip/Postal code and click save button. (fig.5)
6. After added the Zip/Postal code, then open the Einvoice module. Then search the respective invoice which we want to submit. Then select the invoice. Click submit button and then click ok. (fig.6)
7. Now the Einvoice will be submitted successfully. (fig.7)
The above blog post explains about the how to solve Buyer Zip / Postal code not available in Address warning message in Einvoice submission.
For further clarification, send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.