What is mean by Container?
Cargo container – a large container for freight. container – any object that can be used to hold things (especially a large metal boxlike object of standardized dimensions that can be loaded from one form of transport to another).
The shipping container that can hold free-flowing dry cargo such as cement, grains, and ores. It is loaded from the top and discharged from the bottom.
Each cargo has specific requirements for the containers used for transportation. The several types of containers are specially designed for those requirements.
It is the responsibility of the shipper to ensure, that transportation requirements of your cargo are fulfilled, i.e. to make sure the goods are packed and stowed in the right container and safe conditions and he must inspect it previously for the effect.
Depending on various factors, dimensions and capacity of each container of the same type may be slightly different. The maximum payload of each container furthermore depends also on legal road limitations and/or on the handling capacity of all ports in all countries crossed between Origin and Destination
Here you are going to learn about the steps to upload the bulk container in Master Job.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Documentation module open the particular Job (Fig.1).
2. Select the Container tab to upload the bulk Container (Fig.2).
3. Once selected the Container tab, click Upload Container option (Fig.2)
4. Now you can view the Container upload screen, select the Download Sample Format, you will get the EDI format in Excel (Fig.4)
5. Enter the Container details, Container type, Seal number, Number of PCS, PCS type, Weight, Volume, Truck Loaded weight, Truck Empty Weight, Container Tare weight, Product Type, Product sub Type, etc..
Note: Kindly don’t change the EDI Format formula.
6. Copy and Paste the Container details in the Container Upload screen and click the Next button(Fig.6).
7. Now you can view the Container Upload Summary details, click Finish button to upload (Fig.7)
8. Once clicked the Finish button, Click Ok button to proceed further (Fig.8).
9. Now in the Container tab, you can view the Container details which you upload in Excel (Fig.9).
I hope you got an idea about to upload the bulk container details.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.