What is mean by COA Master?
A chart of accounts (COA) is a financial organizational tool that provides a complete listing of every account in an accounting system. An account is a unique record for each type of asset, liability, equity, revenue and expense.
A COA, which lists the names of the accounts that a company has identified and made available for recording transactions in its general ledger, establishes the level of detail tracked in a record-keeping system. Typically, a COA contains the accounts’ names, brief descriptions and identification codes.
In practice, the COA serves as the foundation for a company’s financial record keeping system. It provides a logical structure that facilitates the addition of new accounts and deletion of old accounts.
Within the COA, accounts will be typically listed in order of their appearance in the financial statements. Typically, Balance sheet accounts are listed first followed by the income statement accounts.
Now you are going to post the invoice, while posting the voucher the below warning message occurs.
Steps to Resolve the above warning message.
1. First Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Accounts, select Account Settings menu (Fig.1)
2. After selected, click COA Master (Fig.2).
3. Once opened we can view the list the ledgers which are already created, among that select the particular ledger in COA Master (Fig.3).
4. Click Edit button and select the Subledger required as Yes and click Save Changes button (Fig.3)
5. Now navigate to particular invoice, click the Change Status button, now the current status is Approved, select the new status as Posted and click Save button (Fig.5)
6. Now the voucher status is successfully Posted (Fig.6).
Hope you got an idea about the steps to post the voucher for further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.