Here you are going to learn about the steps to Configure Zoho mail account as POP in Outlook.
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account to enable POP Access. (Login to www.zoho.com/mail >> Settings >> Mail Accounts >> POP >> Enable POP Access by clicking the checkbox).
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook application in your system.
- Click File and select Add Account.
Fig.1Step 4: Locate and select ‘Manual setup or additional server types’, and click Next
- In the ‘Choose Service’ page, select ‘POP’, and click Next.
- In the ‘Add Account‘ page, provide the following details:
- User Information
- Your name: Your preferred display name. This will be used in the emails you send from Outlook.
- Email address: Your Zoho account email address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email aliasesfor organization accounts or email@example.com, if you have a personal account)
- Server Information: For specific configuration related to your account, check this section.
- Select POP3from the Account Type
- Incoming server:zoho.com – for organization accounts (if your domain is hosted with Zoho).
- Incoming Server:zoho.com – for personal accounts (if you have a personal @zoho.com account)
- Outgoing Server:zoho.com
- Logon Information:
- Username– The email address of your Zoho account (firstname.lastname@example.org for Email Hosting users / email@example.com for personal users).
- Password– Zoho Account Password (Use Application-specific Password if Two-Factor Authentication is enabled for your account.)
- User Information
Fig.3Outgoing Server tab: Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and ensure that Use same settings as my incoming server is checked.
- Select the Advancedtab and configure the Settings as follows:
- Incoming Server (POP3):995
- Select the This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
- Outgoing Server (SMTP):465
- In Outgoing Server, Select SSLfrom the drop down for the encrypted connection.
- You will be redirected back to the ‘Add New Email Account’ section.
- Click Test Account Settingsto check the configuration info.
I hope you got an idea about how to Configure Zoho mail account as POP in Outlook.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.